Fully Remote PostgreSQL DBA/Developer with a Top-Secret Clearance
You must have a Top-Secret clearance from any agency.
Fully remote, but you have to live within 4 HOURS of Ashburn, VA
Salary up to $175,000 with bonus and incredible benefits
Substantive and cutting-edge work and fantastic management
Are you ready to take the next steps in your career as a PostgreSQL DBA/Developer?
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. The firm’s success can be attributed to its deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft, and others. Additionally, they take pride in taking care of our employees. They are looking for a fully remote PostgreSQL DBA/Developer with a TS clearance ready for the next steps in their career as a PostgreSQL DBA/Developer.
You will be supporting a long-term client and will have the following responsibilities:
- Translate business logic into PL/pgSQL procedures and functions.
- Refactor Oracle PL/SQL code to PL/pgSQL procedures and functions.
- Perform unit testing in line with performance and optimization considerations.
- Must have an active top-secret U.S. Government clearance issued by any agency.
- 5-7 years of relevant pgSQL experience
- 2-5 years of AWS experience
- Strong experience with database performance factors, monitoring tools, and tuning procedures.
- Strong experience with Database Administration tasks such as index creation and management, integrity checks, configuration, patching, and statistics
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL architecture and internals
- Strong Scripting Experience
- Expertise with Linux
- Expertise with Oracle
- Expertise with Exadata
- Candidate must be willing to work 100% remotely and live within 4 hours of Ashburn, VA
- Must have an active U.S. Government TS clearance.
About the Firm:
We believe our people should work independently, but we value teamwork
- We offer performance appraisals regularly, so you can look forward to advancing your career
- We offer a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients
- We offer a “NO-Jerk zone” where kindness, respect, and camaraderie are key
- We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth
- You will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits, such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.
Comments are closed.