Signing bonus, or relocation stipend!
$65,000 – $120,000 with excellent benefits, a bonus, and possible commission pay!
Tons of growth and learning.
Open to Full-time, Part-Time, or Contract Work
If you love being around animals of all shapes and sizes and are committed to offering the best possible healthcare, we’d like to meet you.
8-hour or 10-hour shifts (4-day -5-day work week), and the practice ownership will confirm a mutually agreed upon schedule. The hospital hours are open 8 am-7 pm Monday through Friday and 9 am-12 pm on most Saturdays; after-hours emergency hours are on an on-call basis.
Domestic and large animal (farm) practice with exotics by appointment with participating practitioners.
South Branch Animal Hospital, a growing full-service and emergency care state-of-the-art Veterinary Clinic in Moorefield, WV (Hardy County), seeks an associate veterinarian to practice veterinary medicine with a well-established and respected practice. Practicing progressive medicine and requiring continued education for their clinic.
- Diagnose and treat pets and farm animals
- Examine animals and check their health status
- Diagnose illnesses and determine the best treatment
- Surgery- small animal and/or farm animal, small animal internal medicine, small animal dentistry, large/farm animal medicine
- Advise pet owners on nutrition, preventive healthcare, and general care
- Keep client and patient records up to date
- 1-5+ years of experience within the veterinary medicine field
- Excellent diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
- Patience and a love for animals
Education and Licensure
Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) and a license in West Virginia or the ability to get one.
Benefits include 401(k), 401(k) matching, employee discount, flexible schedule, health insurance, PTO, and professional development assistance.