MS SQL and Oracle Database Administrator
Work onsite with a fantastic team in Charleston, WV; you must be within driving distance of Charleston, WV, OR willing to relocate (with firm assistance) to Charleston, WV
This is a full-time permanent W-2 position with incredible benefits, learning, and growth.
This position is onsite 5 days a week, and you must be vaccinated against Covid-19
Competitive salary from $75,000-$85,000 with Bonus
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. The firm’s success can be attributed to its deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft, and others. Additionally, they take pride in taking care of our employees. They are looking for a Database Administrator ready for the next steps in your career as a Database Administrator.
You will be responsible for providing technical expertise to meet the needs of the Information Technologies Unit. In support of this project, you will create and modify stored procedures, control data exchange with outside entities, and patch and maintain Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases currently used by one of our clients.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience with being a database administrator
- Professional experience with Microsoft SQL and Oracle Databases
- Experience creating and modifying stored procedures and data exchanges
About the Firm:
- We believe our people should work independently, but also value teamwork.
- We offer performance appraisals regularly, so you can look forward to advancing your career.
- We offer a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
- We offer a “NO-Jerk zone” where kindness, respect, and camaraderie are key
- We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth.
- You will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates.
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.