Private Wealth Analyst
Washington, DC, location near Farragut North & West Metro stops.
Up to $90,000 with paid overtime and a bonus.
1600 Annual billable hours requirement
During the 90-day training period, you will be in the office 5 days a week, and after, you will go to a hybrid model of 3 days in and 2 days remote.
This fantastic large, full-service national firm with 20 offices throughout the US seeks a Private Wealth Analyst with 3-5 years’ experience in private wealth, trust administration, estate planning, or financial management to join their private wealth practice group working with high net-worth clients in their DC office.
M-F – 9-5:30 – Occasional paid overtime
- The Private Wealth practice uses Addepar to consolidate client financial data, generate reports, prepare net worth statements, and to run tax calculations.
- Manage on-boarding of new clients into Addepar
- Complete Letters of Authorization and coordinate with financial institutions.
- Enter and update other assets and accounts in the system.
- Reconcile and produce net worth statements for attorney review.
- Maintain estate planning calculations in Addepar in coordination with attorneys.
- Establish processes and procedures to on-board and update all client financial information in Addepar.
- Ability to present and explain Addepar analyses to clients.
- Train paralegals and attorneys on how to use the FinTech system.
- Manage Discovery & Intake
- Coordinate between clients and advisors to gather data as part of onboarding.
- Net worth statement build-out
- Collect background documents
- Prepare files for attorneys
- Oversee preparation of closing letters, beneficiary forms, and account retitling.
- Handle preparation, recordation & tracking of deeds
- Manage the Insurance Audit Process
- Track annual audits & coordinate data gathering.
- Coordinate payment of audit fees.
- Trust Administration
- Irrevocable Trust and Insurance Administration
- Crummey Notices & Letters of Instruction
- Insurance Audit Management
- Payments, such as premiums and Distributions Charts
- Funding of dry trusts
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust Administration
- Letters of Instruction
- Facilitate annual annuity payments
- Manage account access and payments of Family Office Clients & Trust Administration.
- Pull-down bank statements
- Recordkeeping & Check Writing: maintain and track client checkbooks, check balances
- Coordinate with financial institutions
- Invoice Payments: Distribute invoices for approval, confirm cash balances, and mail payments
- Copy and log invoices and signed checks into Net Docs
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance Management preferred.
- Relevant work experience, up to 5 years, as an Accountant, Bookkeeper, or Finance Manager or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong financial management and technical ability are required—
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, including a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Demonstrated capacity to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Ability to organize workflow, utilize time efficiently, show strong attention to detail, and perform at a high level in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Prior experience with Addepar, Advent, Orion, or eMoney is a plus.
- Information technology background is a plus.
The firm offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, life insurance, commuter benefits, 401k, 22 days PTO, all holidays, and so much more!