Taxation and Estate Planning Associate
Ann Arbor, MI
Looking for a dynamic and inclusive culture?
Are you focused on a realistic path to partnership with multiple mentoring opportunities?
This nationally ranked firm is structured for your professional development and waiting for you.
A collaborative office with tons of resources and exposure to large clients.
A hybrid work model for work-life balance.
1850 billable hours requirement (with firm accredited hours and pro-bono hours).
Yearly raise/ bonus and free parking.
- Taxation and Estate Planning practice group seeks an associate with 2-6 years of tax, estate planning, and administration experience for our Ann Arbor office
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience working with family offices, C-suite executives, and high-net-worth individuals and families
- The ideal candidate should be an all-around tax practitioner who can capably draft wills, trusts, irrevocable trusts, and other estate planning documents
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with preparing gift and estate tax returns, drafting limited liability company and family limited partnership agreements, and other related tax planning documents
- The associate will also advise clients on tax planning and reporting fiduciary duties, contested estates, and gift and estate tax controversies
- Admission to practice in Michigan required
Health, dental, life and vision plans, health and dependent care reimbursement programs and tax-saving opportunities, technology and transportation stipends, paid time off, and associates may earn credit for approved Pro Bono and Practice Development projects, business casual dress, alternative work schedules, a Parental Leave policy and an Employee Assistance Plan for employees and their family members which offers seminars covering eldercare, parenting, financial planning, stress, and time management.
Comments are closed.