AWS Expert – Consultant with a TS SCI Clearance with a CI Poly or FS Poly
Location: Fort Mead, MD
Salary up to $215K, and offers relocation assistance. They are also open to 1099 contractors.
The firm offers a bonus and incredible benefits.
You must have an AWS Solution Architect Certification.
Limited remote work, 8-5 M-F
Substantive and cutting-edge work and fantastic management
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor provides migration, networking, computing, and security for hybrid cloud environments with cutting-edge contracts nationwide. The firm seeks a highly skilled and experienced cleared AWS Expert/Consultant to work with a team as a consultant in a developer role. You will analyze and develop alternative solutions, comparing the advantages and disadvantages of each solution. You will need to work in SCIF primarily, but there is some ability for limited remote work.
You will hone your problem solver and impactful team member skills in this role! We seek a dynamic individual to join our Cloud Services team and help the Intelligence Community. A prime candidate will be pivotal in architecting, implementing, and optimizing cloud-based solutions that power the next generation.
- Architect and Deploy Cloud Solutions: Design and implement scalable, secure, cost-effective cloud solutions aligning with business objectives.
- Optimize Performance: Proactively identify and resolve performance bottlenecks, ensuring seamless operation of cloud services.
- Collaborate with Cross-Functional Teams: Work closely with development, operations, and security teams to ensure seamless integration of cloud services.
- Stay Abreast of Industry Trends: Keep up-to-date with the latest advancements in cloud computing technologies and contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
- Provide Technical Expertise: Act as a subject matter expert, offering guidance and mentorship to team members and stakeholders.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience
- AWS Solution Architect Certification required
- Working with Gitlab
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (knowledge of AWS databases preferred)
- Experience in developing technical solutions
- Knowledge of AWS services and how they could be leveraged to refactor legacy systems
- Working in an Agile, Scrum-based team environment
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a CI Poly or a FS Polygraph
- Must be within driving distance of Fort Meade, Maryland, OR willing to relocate there (Relocation Assistance Package Available)
- Must be willing to work onsite in a SCIF environment
What they offer you:
As part of the team and company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. In addition, we offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
About the Firm:
- We believe our people should work independently, but we value teamwork
- We offer performance appraisals regularly, so you can look forward to advancing your career
- We offer a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients
- We offer a “NO-Jerk zone” where kindness, respect, and camaraderie are key
- We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth
- You will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision and prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits, such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.