Litigation Paralegal with Trial Experience
$80,000 to $95,000 plus a bonus and paid OT
This world premier, award-winning national law firm seeks a Litigation Paralegal with a degree and 5+ years of litigation and trial experience.
After two months of training, a hybrid work model will be 2 days in the office and 3 days working remotely.
9-5:30, with paid overtime and some travel
At this law firm, the depth of experienced paralegals and case managers and a unique office location in DC offer the stage to foster close mentoring relationships and chances for growth.
No billable hour requirement. You will report to the Director of Paralegals
You will be:
- Providing paralegal support to attorneys through all phases of litigation;
• Managing all case materials, including electronic files and database applications;
• Obtaining from or filing materials with federal and local courts and agencies;
• Performing factual research;
• Tracking the course of information and case materials;
• Training and supervising the work of junior paralegals;
• Coordinating with outside vendors and service providers;
• Assisting attorneys in preparing for depositions, trials, and arbitrations and ensuring that logistics, exhibits, filings, and deadlines are proactively managed.
Required Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- BA/BS degree, or the equivalent of 4 additional years of experience;
• At least five years of full life cycle litigation experience, including trials;
• Ability to manage large litigation cases from initiation through resolution;
- Excellent writing skills;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2019 or newer programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat and litigation support applications such as Relativity, CaseMap, and Case Notebook is preferred.
- Flexibility to travel, work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
Medical, dental, vision, 401k, 15 days PTO, growth, learning, transportation allowance, tuition aid, free starbucks, a casual work environment in the office, and an open, diverse culture.
Comments are closed.