Risk and Issue Manager with a TS SCI Clearance
Location: Lorton, VA
Salary up to $180,000 with bonus and incredible benefits
Substantive and cutting-edge work and fantastic management
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor provides migration, networking, computing, and security for hybrid cloud environments with cutting-edge contracts nationwide. The firm seeks a highly skilled and experienced Risk and Issue Manager to join our dynamic team in Lorton, Virginia.
As a Risk and Issue Manager, you will play a vital role in identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks associated with the program’s activities. Your primary objective will be to ensure that the program is conducted efficiently and effectively, focusing on minimizing potential threats and maximizing mission success.
- Incorporate results into monthly/quarterly program updates, or as required in accordance with IAW Department of Defense Risk Management Guide for Defense Acquisition Programs 7th Edition (Interim Release) December 2014.
- Plan the risk and issue management process, identify risks, perform risk analysis, maintain a risk repository, and implement risk responses/decisions to mitigate the risks to the program.
- Coordinate and support the customer through periodic risk management assessment reviews.
- 15 – 20 years of relevant experience in Risk and Issue Management
- Risk and Issue Planning
- Risk and Issue Identification
- Risk and Issue Analysis
- Risk and Issue Resolution
- Must be within driving distance of Lorton, VA, OR willing to relocate there (Relocation Assistance Package Available)
- Must be willing to work onsite
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance or above
What they offer you:
As part of the team and company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. In addition, we offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
About the Firm:
- We believe our people should work independently, but we value teamwork
- We offer performance appraisals regularly, so you can look forward to advancing your career
- We offer a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients
- We offer a “NO-Jerk zone” where kindness, respect, and camaraderie are key
- We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth
- You will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision and prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits, such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.