Location: Washington, DC, with a hybrid option of 3 days in-office and 2 days of telework.
Hours (EDT): 8:30-5, 9-5:30, 9:30-6
The firm is paying up to $120,000 with incredible benefits and a signing bonus!
This well-respected and award-winning international IP law firm offers full IP services to its clients and believes in work-life balance and diversity.
Put your trademark skills to use as a Trademark Manager! 7 years of trademark experience and at least 3 years in a supervisory role are needed.
This position manages a team of US and International trademark paralegals to maintain an extensive docket, manage multiple projects, and have knowledge of domestic and foreign trademark prosecution.
- 3-5 years of management experience
- 7 years experience as a trademark paralegal
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Assign and monitor work
- Assign clients and tasks
- Disseminate information between attorneys and staff
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Maintain standard reports and form letters
- Maintain client special instructions and contact information
- Organize and assign special projects
- Represent the department regarding firm projects and meetings
- Process department email inbox daily
- Run, distribute, and clear dockets
- Run special client charts
- Maintain department statistics and general information
- Main contact for vendors and general department questions
- Conduct staff performance reviews
- Manage and distribute client intakes and transfers
- Coordinate client extranet development and maintenance
- Update and implement procedures
- Communicate extensively with clients and foreign associates
- Provide ready reference and substantive research assistance to attorneys
Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, dependent care, 401k, 10 vacation days, 10 sick days, 2 personal days, and 10 holidays. Life insurance and STD & LTD