Administrative Assistant – Coordinator
Currently working remotely until it is safe to return to in-office in Chicago, IL
5-10 hours a week of paid overtime on average
Paying up to $95,000 with a bonus at year end.
This cutting-edge leading global law firm with offices in over 25 major business centers across the World seeks an administrative assistant – coordinator to support the CFO. They are a happy place that offers diversity, development, and growth to every team member. If you enjoy working with the best, then this is the opportunity for you!
This fantastic firm seeks an administrative assistant – coordinator whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness, and adaptability. If you enjoy working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness, and adaptability, you will love working with CFO in Chicago.
If you enjoy working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness and adaptability, you may be the person we are seeking to join our Accounting and Analysis department in Chicago as an Administrative Assistant.
You will provide administrative support to the Global Chief Financial Officer and other members of the Senior Leadership team in a manner necessary to ensure the highest level of service.
- Performs typing/word processing functions which includes accurate and timely input and editing from hard copy and handwritten drafts. Prepares attorney loan documentation and employment verifications
- Schedules and coordinates meetings between various internal departments and attorneys or external vendors
- Provides daily phone coverage, maintains files and timekeeping records
- Prepares and distributes financial reports monthly/yearly or upon request
- Accurately updates requested changes to data in the Firm’s Accounting system and provides information as needed
- Oversees the issuance or cancellation of Firm travel credit cards for attorneys and assists with general questions regarding the maintenance of cards and statements
- Performs document scanning / transmission as needed/requested
- Handles outgoing mail, including courier messenger (cover letter, labels, air freight forms, etc.)
- Performs duplicating and collating of documents and reports including overseeing the accurate, timely processing from third party sources
- Completes and oversees large periodic mailings or distributions
- Performs other duties as assigned or required to meet Firm goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, but an equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience has been directly related to the functions of the job
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative office experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required including the more sophisticated components (e.g., MailMerge, Macros, etc.).
- Quantitative aptitude to research and respond to questions regarding various accounting reports.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with all levels of the Firm and outside vendors
The firm offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, back-up childcare and eldercare, generous paid time off (PTO), as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.