Attorney Recruiting Coordinator
The firm has a current hybrid model of 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely
Salary of up to $85,000 with an annual bonus
One of the world’s premier law firms with 20 offices in all major business centers around the globe seeks an experienced recruiting coordinator for their DC office.
The primary role of the Attorney Recruiting Coordinator is to coordinate all activities and processes involved in on-campus recruiting throughout each recruiting season and all aspects of lateral associate recruiting and hiring. This position reports to the Washington, DC Recruiting Manager and Chief Recruiting Officer in all phases of recruiting and development efforts for new attorneys, lateral hires, transfers, and summer associates while accomplishing these and other critical functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the DC Recruiting Manager in planning and managing the office’s overall recruitment efforts, including summer, new, and lateral associate recruiting.
- Act as liaison to summer associates, law school career services offices, prospective lateral candidates, and Gibson Dunn lawyers and staff to ensure a smooth hiring process.
- Assisting in reviewing and selecting summer, new, and lateral candidates’ applications for consideration by Hiring Committee.
- Assisting in preparing and managing the summer program budget and calendar of events, collaborating with summer coordinators, and hiring partners on execution.
- Coordinating and attending summer associate social events.
- Organizing and assisting in managing the on-campus interview logistics for the office’s assigned schools and firm-wide interview teams.
- Coordinating callback interviews and follow-up for recruits, including follow-up dinners for the office’s assigned schools, one-on-one connections, etc.
- Maintaining recruiting records, hiring reports, and statistics.
- Managing the DC Recruiting Assistant.
- Assisting Office Administrator, Human Resources department, Professional Development department, and DC Recruiting Manager with new hire orientation.
- Attending the annual Hiring Committee Spring Meeting.
- Attending Washington Legal Recruiting Administrators Association meetings and events.
- Performing additional duties as assigned by the DC Recruiting Manager.
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of legal recruiting experience is preferred.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The firm offers a competitive salary of up to $85,000 with up to an annual bonus, Health, dental Vision, STD, LTD, life insurance, 20 days of vacation, eight days of sick leave, 401k, educational benefits most importantly, a happy, open, diverse and collaborative culture. The firm works a 36.25-hour workweek.
Please call 703-944-5697 or email your resume to email@example.com
Comments are closed.