Cloud DevOps Engineer with a TS SCI Clearance
You must be within driving distance of Dulles/Fairfax County, VA, and able to work onsite 5 days a week onsite.
Salary up to $200,000 with incredible benefits
Substantive and cutting-edge work and fantastic management
Are you ready to take the next steps in your career as a Cloud DevOps Engineer?
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. The firm’s success can be attributed to its deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft, and others. Additionally, they take pride in taking care of our employees. They are looking for a mid-level, cleared Cloud DevOps professional to help our large client in the National Security space with cloud optimization and DevOps.
You must have a TS/SCI or higher and work onsite in Dulles/Fairfax County, VA.
You will join a dynamic team of other cloud engineers and architects. You will assess current cloud networks and capabilities, then assist with cloud tooling and implementing modernization recommendations and plans. We believe in advancement and will assist in growing every employee’s expertise and experience while working with our large client.
- 6-10+ years of experience in Cloud DevOps
- AWS, Azure, Google, or other cloud migration experience
- Cloud tool and modernization experience
- Relevant AWS, Azure, and other certifications
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance
- Must be within driving distance of Dulles/Fairfax County, VA, and willing to work onsite
About the Firm:
- We believe our people should work independently, but we value teamwork
- We offer performance appraisals regularly, so you can look forward to advancing your career
- We offer a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients
- We offer a “NO-Jerk zone” where kindness, respect, and camaraderie are key
- We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth
- You will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits, such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.