Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
Work for an incredible manager and team!
NO billable hour’s requirement
Up to $125,000 depending on years of experience with growth, paid OT, and incredible benefits.
Hybrid work model of 3 days in the office at any of 8 US offices
You can work at any of 9 US office locations including: Chicago, Charlotte, Houston, Los Angeles, Palo Alto, Washington, DC, Salt Lake City, or New York City
8:30-5 or 9-5:30 with an hour lunch break
This award-winning international firm with offices in all major business centers worldwide seeks a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal who loves working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness, and adaptability.
If you enjoy working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness and adaptability, then come join us in supporting the Commercial Real Estate Practice, as a Paralegal.
You will support our Real Estate practice area with drafting documents for commercial sales/lease deals which include escrow instructions, estoppels certificates, tenant notices, requests for consent, corporate authority documents, UCC statements and attachments, etc.
- Obtains water certificates and building registrations from the city of Chicago, and other US cities bulk sales affidavits
- Determines whether transfer taxes apply and, if so, obtains necessary forms, orders and reviews title/survey documents, reviews leases, participates in closings (ranging from small single site closings to large multi-site, multi-state closings), participates in/assists with managing due diligence document reviews
- Records mortgages and other documents, files UCC statements, coordinates post-closing distributions and other post-closing work
- Performs other duties as assigned or required to meet Firm goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience, required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, required
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment and effectively support the demanding
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Flexibility to work overtime and travel as needed
- Paralegal certificate from ABA approved paralegal program, preferred
- Knowledge of CT Advantage.com, xpedite or similar computer sites/systems for the preparation of UCC fixture filing forms, preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with all levels of the Firm and outside vendors
They offer an excellent salary of up to $120,000 based on education, skills, and years of experience. Comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, back-up childcare and eldercare, generous vacation and personal/sick plan, discretionary bonus, and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Comments are closed.