Desktop Support Technician with a DoD Secret Clearance
Location: State College, PA
You must have a current active DoD SECRET Clearance.
The firm offers incredible growth, work, and benefits.
$17.00-$25.00 an hour, 8-5 M – F onsite 5 days a week ($35.000-$52,000) plus paid overtime
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor provides migration, networking, computing, and security for hybrid cloud environments with cutting-edge contracts nationwide. The firm is searching for highly motivated and career-driven individuals to join their growing team as Desktop Support in State College, PA
You will be part of our growing relationship with one of our great clients and have Desktop Support responsibilities.
Responsibilities in Desktop Support:
- Provide Workstation Software Break Fix support
- IMAC – PC Install, Moves, Adds and Changes
- Image Loads
- Asset Recovery
- Asset tagging
- Printer Support
- Client Center (Tech Bar) Support
- IT Service Management Updates
- Other Client Support needed to maintain Workstation operations and customer satisfaction
- 1 year of working or school experience in Desktop Support is desired. However, training will be provided for all entry-level new hires
- Knowledge of PC Imaging
- Experience with change management and incident management
- Experience with using tools such as ServiceNow, Bomgar, LapLink and Secure Disk Wipe
- Certified Dell Technician
- Expertise in Inventory Control
- You must be within driving distance of State College, Pennsylvania, and willing to work onsite
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident
- You must possess an active U.S. Government Secret clearance or above
What is Important to Us:
- You are an excellent communicator in writing and speaking.
- You can work independently but also value teamwork.
- Your problem-solving skills are excellent.
- You are looking for a job where performance appraisals occur regularly, and you look forward to advancing your career.
- You seek a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients
What they offer you:
As part of the team and company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. In addition, we offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, A 401(k) Retirement Plan, and more.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.