eBilling Training Administrator
Currently working a hybrid model of 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
Salary up to $100,000 with a bonus at year-end.
This cutting-edge leading global law firm with offices in over 25 major business centers across the World seeks an experienced eBilling Training Administrator to join our Finance – Operations department in Chicago.
The eBilling Training Administrator serves as a key technical resource for setting up new clients and new matters in the Firm’s eBilling systems. Primary responsibilities include processing e-Billing implementations for new clients, transitioning existing clients to new eBilling systems, ensuring proper documentation for all new eBilling clients and supporting the eBilling Systems and Implementation Supervisor in their duties. This role is highly technical and service oriented, requiring a deep legal eBilling expertise coupled with a dedication to customer service for the partnership.
- Coordinates with clients, vendors and local office representatives regarding the requirements for the setup of new e-Billing systems
- Ensures timely completion of e-Billing implementations
- Provides functional and technical support for internal and external (client, third party vendor) issues which include, but are not limited to, invoice file error correction and user access
- Troubleshoots initial invoice uploading problems and escalate to vendors those that cannot be resolved internally
- Documents e-Billing system setup details and uploading procedures or secure and collate relevant files for the reference of users
- Disseminates updates on client implementation and other e-billing information to concerned parties in a timely manner
- Trains users on e-Billing system navigation and invoice uploading
- Completes document processes including writing up desktop procedures
- Evaluates complex situations using multiple sources of information. Exercise good analytical skills as well as evaluate judgment based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information in complicated and/or novel situations
- Works independently to complete assigned tasks and work responsibilities in order to meet agreed objectives
- Considers the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems
- Exchanges ideas and information effectively in a concise and logical way, and be sensitive to audience diversity
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferred. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience has been directly related to the functions of the job
- Minimum of five years of billing experience, required
- Prior experience working in a professional services or law firm setting, preferred
- Experience with eBilling Platforms (Legal Tracker, Bridgeway, DataCert and T360), required
- Strong Knowledge of LEDES and XML formats, required
- Knowledge of the legal billing process, required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, required
- Experience working with Aderant, IntApp and BillBlast, preferred
The firm offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, back-up childcare, and eldercare, generous paid time off (PTO), as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.