Electronic Resources Coordinator LAW FIRM
The firm offers a hybrid model of 3 days onsite and 2 days working remotely.
Hours: 9-5:30 with occasional overtime
The firm offers a competitive range of $60,000 – $70,000.
You will have a fabulous Manager and Director who will treat you with respect and professionalism and wants you to grow with the firm.
This large, multi-office, award-winning national full-service multi-practice law firm that believes in Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity and providing the best service to its clients seeks an experienced knowledge Resources Coordinator to join their firm.
You will report to the Electronic Resource Analyst. Under the guidance of the Director, this position will work as part of a national team to support resources management functions, including the purchases and renewals of resources, invoice processing, and user administration.
As the Resources Coordinator, you will support the Department’s online services initiatives by:
- Establishing and maintaining effective vendor relationships and working with vendors to rectify billing issues.
- Researching and purchasing approved resources, checking in, processing and distributing resources via the department’s Online Resources Platform and other effective means.
- Processing invoices and allocating client-matter charges in the firm’s expense management system.
- Extracting billing data from several third-party platforms for uploading in the firm’s expense management system.
- Conducting resource audits.
- Recording resource data and maintaining records in iManage Work 10, our document management system.
- Establishing and maintaining routing records and distribution lists for electronic resources.
- Creating and maintaining records and processing new materials in the department’s Online Resources platform.
- Participating in collection review projects, as assigned.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new attorneys and staff, and the departure of exiting attorneys and staff.
- Training attorneys and staff how to effectively use the department’s Online Resources Platform.
- Bachelor’s degree: major in business administration, accounting, or related subject is preferred or equivalent experience.
- 2 + years of experience managing subscriptions, electronic billing or electronic filing experience, preferably in a law or business setting.
- Knowledge of legal and business literature, including print and electronic resources, is desirable.
- Experience with Chrome River or an equivalent system is desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptionally good organizational skills, including manipulating Excel and CSV files.
Medical (PPO -EEO) dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, backup child/elder care, 401k, profit sharing, pretax transportation, 23 days PTO and all Federal holidays.