Entry Level Will Train Immigration Project Assistant
Palo Alto, CA
Rare 35-hour work week! 8-4 or 9-5 with paid overtime and a hybrid work model of 2 days (Tuesdays & Wednesdays) a week in the office.
$50,000 – $55,000 with paid overtime and bonus
NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
One of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms with offices worldwide seeks a hard-working entry-level immigration project assistant to join their busy immigration practice group. Language skills: Vietnamese or Mandarin language skills are a huge PLUS
- Assist with preparation of business-based visa petitions, e.g., H-1B, TN, E, J-1, L-1, O-1, EB1-5, PERM, etc.
- Compile and maintain records and other documentation for corporate client’s employees
- Perform basic background/fact research using the internet
- Use INSZoom immigration case management software
- Other duties as may be assigned to meet the requirements of the position fully
- No experience required, training will be provided
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Verbal and written proficiency in Vietnamese and Mandarin preferred
- Paralegal certificate or experience in a law firm environment preferred
- 35-hour workweek
- The overall well-being of their team is important, and generous benefits help you achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- Competitive salaries and year-end discretionary bonuses.
- Comprehensive health care (medical, dental, vision), savings plan/401(k), and voluntary benefits.
- Generous paid time off – 21 paid days your first year/ 29 paid days off after your first year/ 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid leave options, including parental.
- In-classroom, remote, and on-demand learning and professional development opportunities.
- Robust well-being classes and programs.
- Opportunities to give back and make an impact in local communities.