This a rare opportunity and a dream job!
You will support senior partners in the global leadership team
You must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills to include all advanced features like pivot tables, slides, and more.
In this role, every week, you will be required to work 5-10 hours of paid overtime in the office or remotely in the evenings or weekends as needed for the last-minute needs of the partners.
Location: Downtown Cleveland, OH, with phenomenal management and a collaborative, dedicated, and forward-thinking culture.
Due to the sensitivity and level of this role, this job is onsite 5 days a week, 8:30 am-5 pm M-F, with expected 5-10 hours of paid overtime weekly.
This premier global firm with over 2,000 employees worldwide seeks an experienced executive assistant to handle executive administrative support for several partners in leadership roles. You will be part of the inner circle. This is a highly confidential and sensitive job, and you will deal with partners worldwide. Please have 5+ years of executive assistant–secretary experience.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare, revise, and proofread documents and correspondence.
- Heavy scheduling, calendaring, domestic and some international travel arrangements, handling the logistics and planning of conferences, and client meetings
- Prepare expense and disbursement forms for reimbursement or payment
- Maintain assignment calendars
- Coordinate incoming/outgoing mail and packages
- Answer telephones and relay messages appropriately.
- Prepare timesheets and review client bills.
- Maintain client and administrative files following firm procedures, including within the document management system
- Exercise independent judgment when prioritizing work assignments
- Exceptional communication skills using email, or other forms of correspondence
- Work with highly sensitive and confidential attorney compensation and packages
- Perform other secretarial duties as assigned
- An associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of executive-level assistant-secretarial experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, including knowledge of how to convert, clean, and style documents, table of contents, and authorities are required
- Expert knowledge of other software, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and any accounting/billing software
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
37.5-hour workweek, very stable and growing, fantastic healthcare benefits, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, 20 days PTO, ten holidays, 401k, and more! With a very social, open, diverse firm culture.
Comments are closed.