Executive Legal Assistant/ Secretary to support a powerhouse partner in their Labor and Employment and Regulatory law practice group.
You can work 8:30 – 4:45, a 36.15-hour work week. They are currently remote and offering a hybrid model when the office reopens.
Great attorneys, Secretarial Manager, firm culture and more! Up to $90,000 with bonus
The Ideal Candidate will have medium to large law firm experience and solid tenure in each of their jobs
One of DC’s premier law firms near 3 different metro stops seeks an executive legal secretary/ administrative assistants with solid experience and skills to support a senior partner in Labor and Employment and Law. You will be assigned additional partners/ associates in the future. They are a mover and shaker in DC and around the world. Please have 5-25 years of solid executive legal secretarial or legal secretarial experience.
- Compose general correspondence, reports, memoranda, spreadsheets, expense reports, and complex documents that may require advanced word processing skills.
- Maintain attorney(s) appointment calendar, meetings, business trips, sensitive client matters, and prepares mailings.
- Arrange all travel reservations and prepares all travel expense reports.
- Transcribe legal documents, correspondence and reports from rough draft, dictation or transcription.
- Open new files requests conflict of interest checks with the appropriate department and maintains all client and general files.
- Keep files current and filing up-to-date for each client/matter.
- Conduct periodic review for possible storage of older files; prepares files to be closed.
- Assist in coordinating events and other large social functions in DC when safe
- Handle extensive and specific domestic and international travel arrangements
- Work in conjunction with the other senior-level assistants.
- The ability to compose documents in the appropriate business style using correct grammar and spelling; ability to communicate clearly using proper grammar and diction over the telephone; ability to proofread typed material for grammatical, typographical or spelling errors.
- Intensive document organization and preparation skills required.
- Proficiency in e-filing in state and federal courts.
- 5-25 years of executive-level legal secretarial and/or legal administrative experience
- Dictaphone or other transcription equipment is helpful as one partner uses it.
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Solid MS Office 2016 Word and exceptional writing and proofing skills and you will be tested
Paid overtime when needed, spectacular health and wellness benefits and they believe in work-life balance and their people are the best in te industry. Up to $85,000 DOE, skills, education and tenure