Exciting opportunity to join a well run Tyson’s Corner law firm as a Facilities Specialist.
Must be able to life 50 pounds. This position is in the office every day.
Facilities Specialist, Back-up Reception coverage (lunch and during absences)
- Office maintenance (pantry and hive)
- Conference room preparation (supplies and catering)
- Coordinate order with receptionist and maintain office supplies for supply room and throughout office space
- Coordinate order with receptionist for ordering hostess supplies
- Coordinate order with receptionist and distribute paper in copy rooms, fill paper in copiers and printers
- Report any issues with high volume copiers/printers to IT
- Set up office events
- Event consultant for seating style/arrangements
- Assist with Video/Audio conferences in the absence of our IT personnel (connectivity)
- Clean and restock supplies and drinks in conference rooms after meetings
- Move heavy portable conference room tables
- Move and lift boxes for office
- Distribute Interoffice mail
- Scan and distribute office mail
- Deliver and pick up mail and packages
- Assist with mailings (FedEx and mailing labels) and courier requests
- Manage deliveries and pickups of all boxes to our offsite storage location
- Mail, scan and/or print documents as requested by attorneys/LPAs
- New Employee Office Tour if receptionist absent
Hours are 9:00 to 5:30. Salary is $35,000.
Excellent benefits package and retirement
Please email your resume as a Word document to email@example.com or call 703.944.5697
Comments are closed.