Fully Remote L2/L3 DevSecOps Engineer
Work from anywhere. This position is 100% remote with full benefits
Up to $150,000 with incredible growth, work, and benefits
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor that provides migration, networking, computing, and security for hybrid cloud environments with cutting-edge contracts all over the country seeks an L2/L3 DevSecOps Engineer who is ready for the next step in their career.
The firm is responsible for internal and customer operations facing data centers and services like storage, compute backup, and network. The Cloud Network Delivery unit, as part of Cloud Infrastructure Services, supports the client’s global network infrastructure, including the local as well as the wide-area networks.
We are looking for a challenge-seeking L2/L3 DevSecOps Engineer to jumpstart their careers! Are you looking for some excitement in your work day? Let’s chat and see if we are a good match!
You will be a member of a team that oversees the ‘always-on’ servers, services, and agents across heterogeneous platforms in order to provide an efficient and safe mechanism. This is done to reliably automate processes which alleviates the need for work traditionally performed manually. The team is tasked with designing, implementing, and maintaining CICD pipelines for the development divisions. The CICD pipelines are provided through Jenkins with GitLab as the source control repository.
- 3-5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Deep Knowledge of at least one of the following languages/tools: PowerShell, Bash/Shell, Python, Groovy/Java, Ruby
- Experience managing and administering GitLab, Nexus, Jenkins, Chocolatey Central Management, Puppet, and Octopus Deploy Environments
- Experience with GitLab group/repository administration
- Experience configuring GitLab plugins/webhooks to integrate with other components
- Experience configuring and managing Jenkins jobs GitLab actions
- Experience creating and maintaining jenkinsfiles (Groovy) for pipelines (declarative)
- Experience administering Jenkins RBAC
- Experience with the creation and administration of Chocolatey packages
- Experience administering Chocolatey Central Management server
- Experience creating and maintaining Puppet modules
- Experience with Octopus Deploy infrastructure (tentacle and services management)
- Experience creating and maintaining projects with Octopus Deploy
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams to manage systems and services
- Experience configuring and managing integrated components with LDAP (Active Directory)
- Experience configuring and managing integrated components with RHEL Satellite
- Experience documenting projects/processes and troubleshooting resolutions in team Confluence space
- Experience with the following is a plus but not necessary: AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Splunk, Nagios, OpenShift, Ansible
What is Important to Us:
- You are an excellent communicator in writing and speaking.
- You have the ability to work independently but also value teamwork.
- Your problem-solving skills are excellent.
- You are looking for a job where performance appraisals occur regularly, and you look forward to advancing your career.
- You seek a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
What we offer you: As part of the team and company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team who value their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
Competitive Salary UP TO $150,000 depending on technical skills, experience, education and certificates
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. The firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan