Exciting opportunity to work for a highly rated law firm with excellent employee satisfaction! Are you an experienced business immigration paralegal? We have a great opportunity for you if so.
- 1-3 years of business immigration experience (H-1b experience is not applicable)
- 4 year bachelor’s degree
- Detail oriented, flexible, and able to multi-task and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Solid editing skills
- Proficiency with an immigration case management system preferred
- You will assist attorneys with the preparation and filing of nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications
- Emphasis on O-1, EB-1 Extraordinary Ability, EB-1 Outstanding Researcher, and EB-2 National Interest Waiver petitions
This position is NOT remote.
You will work with a great team and enjoy being at work!