IP Litigation Paralegal
DC, near the Metro
$75,000 to $80,000 plus 3 bonuses a year and an annual raise!
This large, award-winning national litigation law firm seeks an IP Litigation Paralegal with a degree.
After one month of training, a hybrid work model will be 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely.
1350 billable hours; 9-5, with paid overtime
IP and ITC litigation experience are required to support various practice groups in the Washington, DC, office.
You will have an opportunity to gain valuable and real-work legal experience by working closely with partners and associates on all aspects of litigation and IP.
- Organizing documents and coordinating document productions in litigation;
- Obtaining documents and certificates from local or federal courts and state agencies;
- Preparing and filing all court documents;
- Conducting various document searches and research;
- Preparing witness and matter materials;
- Preparing for and attending depositions;
- Coordinating trial set-up and logistics;
- Preparing for and attending client meetings and trials;
- Assisting attorneys during meetings with clients and during court proceedings, including by taking notes and handling exhibits;
- Acting as a liaison among various internal departments as well as with outside vendors, such as translation services, document production vendors, and trial graphics providers;
A 4-year degree with a GPA of 3.5 or higher
A paralegal certificate is highly desired but not required
2+ years of litigation paralegal experience
A writing sample is required
Outstanding organizational, administrative, and writing skills
Medical, dental, vision, 401k, 15 days PTO, growth, learning, transportation allowance, casual work environment when in the office, open diverse culture.