Downtown Cleveland, OH, with phenomenal management and a collaborative, dedicated, and forward-thinking culture.
Due to the level of this role, this job is onsite 5 days a week
8:30 am-5 pm M-F with 5-10 hours of paid overtime per week, scheduled and last minute
This premier firm has one of the world’s most robust integrated legal practices, with 45 offices worldwide and over 1700 attorneys. The firm is renowned for its local connections and global influence, delivering comprehensive legal services worldwide.
The firm seeks an experienced Legal Secretary to handle secretarial, administrative, and legal support for partners that are part of the Corporate Legal Practice Group.
This is a highly confidential and sensitive job, and you will deal with partners worldwide. Please have 5+ years of legal secretary experience in a law firm working for senior partners.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare, revise, and proofread legal documents and correspondence.
- Heavy scheduling, calendaring, domestic and some international travel arrangements, handling the logistics and planning of conferences, and client meetings
- Prepare expense and disbursement forms for reimbursement or payment
- Maintain assignment calendars
- Coordinate incoming/outgoing mail and packages
- Answer telephones and relay messages appropriately.
- Prepare timesheets and review client bills.
- Maintain client and administrative files following firm procedures, including within the document management system
- Exceptional communication skills using email, or other forms of correspondence
- Work with highly sensitive and confidential attorney compensation and packages
An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
A minimum of 5+ years of legal secretarial experience in a law firm
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, including knowledge of how to convert, clean, and style documents, table of contents, and authorities are, required.
Expert knowledge of other software, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel (Pivot Tables), PowerPoint (slides and presentations), and any legal accounting/billing software
37.5-hour workweek, very stable and growing, fantastic healthcare benefits, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 20 days PTO, ten holidays, 401k, pretax subsidized transportation, and more! With a very social, open, diverse firm culture.
Comments are closed.