$50,000 – $75,000 based on experience, area of law and education
One of world’s leading firms seeks a legal secretary for their booming DC office located near Foggy Bottom or Farragut West metro stops.
They are a collegial, collaborative and diverse firm where highly –motivated individuals with an unwavering commitment to excellence receive the opportunity, support and development they need to grow, thrive and realize their greatest potential.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing secretarial support to new fall associates and in the future a partner or staff members. Working as a team with other secretaries and Document Services to balance workload. Special projects as assigned.
- Answering and screening calls; creating, formatting and revising documents and correspondence; proofing material for accuracy and grammar; preparing accounting related documents; performing photocopying and faxing; maintaining filing system; entering attorney time; making travel arrangements and maintaining attorney calendar. Other responsibilities assigned by attorneys and/or secretarial manager.
Qualifications required for this position include:
- Experience in working in a high volume environment, impeccable attention to detail, organization, strong customer orientation and sensitivity to corporate client and government deadlines.
- Strong in computer fundamentals. Proficient in MS Word;
- Accurately type 60 wpm preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ legal experience required.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/ vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, back-up childcare and eldercare, generous vacation and personal/sick plan, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
The firm offers a 37.5 hour work week and a great firm culture
Comments are closed.