Work onsite with a fantastic team in El Segundo, CA, 3-5 days a week. The firm will pay relocation costs!
This is a full-time permanent W-2 position with incredible benefits, learning, and growth.
Competitive salary up to $140,000
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. The firm’s success can be attributed to its deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft, and others. Additionally, they take pride in taking care of our employees. They are looking for a Linux Administrator with a DOD Secret or Top-Secret clearance ready for the next step in their career.
The firm is responsible for internal and customer operations facing data centers and services like storage, compute backup, and network. The Cloud Network Delivery unit, as part of Cloud Infrastructure Services, supports the client’s global network infrastructure, including the local and wide-area networks.
We are looking for a Linux/Unix Administrator with an active secret or top-secret DOD clearance to join our team for an ongoing project! This individual will be a member of a team that provides primary Administration, Troubleshooting, and Management support for the client’s Linux/Unix environment.
- Install and configure Linux Systems
- Perform system maintenance
- Create system backups
- Monitor system performance
- Provide technical support and guidance
- Maintain system security
- 3-8 years of relevant experience with RedHat Linux/ UNIX
- Must have in-depth knowledge of multiple versions of the Linux/Unix OS
- Should have strong troubleshooting skills
- RHEL certification and skills/experience with SUN Solaris a plus
- Scripting skills a plus
- An active US Government DOD Secret or Top-Secret Security clearance
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- You must be able and willing to work 5 days a week onsite in El Segunda, CA
About the Firm:
- We believe our people should work independently, but also value teamwork.
- We offer performance appraisals regularly, so you can look forward to advancing your career.
- We offer a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
- We offer a “NO-Jerk zone” where kindness, respect, and camaraderie are key
- We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth.
- You will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates.
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.
Comments are closed.