Linux Systems Administrator with a DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
Work onsite with a fantastic team and you must be within driving distance of Broomfield, Colorado
This is a full-time permanent W-2 position with incredible benefits, learning, and growth.
Competitive salary up to $140,000
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. The firm’s success can be attributed to its deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft, and others. They are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to join their award-winning team. You will join a team tasked with supporting the hardware and software engineering efforts and program initiatives in secure, isolated computing environments.
- Interface with internal engineering customers, program security, and management teams in planning for, developing, deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting Linux-based systems.
- Install, maintain, and support multiple Linux-based servers and applications on physical, virtual, and container platforms in support of program initiatives.
- Execute troubleshooting skills to address stability objectives both reactively and proactively.
- Maintain a secure computing environment, including adherence to backup schedules, patching, virus updates, and regular security scanning and remediation.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Capability Units, and the Company. Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary
- 5+ years of experience with Linux System Administration
- Expertise with Red Hat Enterprise Administration with Identity Management, Satellite, and Ansible Automation
- Ability to deploy, configure, and maintain RHEL and CentOS Linux systems
- Knowledge of container technologies and platforms including Docker and Podman 4. Manage and Configure SELinux and Firewalls
- Must be within driving distance of Broomfield, Colorado, and willing to work on-site
- Must possess an active DoD TS/SCI Clearance or above
- All candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
About the Firm:
- We believe our people should work independently, but also value teamwork.
- We offer performance appraisals regularly, so you can look forward to advancing your career.
- We offer a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
- We offer a “NO-Jerk zone” where kindness, respect, and camaraderie are key
- We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth.
- You will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates.
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.