Litigation Legal Secretary
Atlanta, GA location
This job is a hybrid model of 3 days a week in the office and 2 days of remote work.
They are paying up to $90,000, depending on legal experience and education.
The firm has outstanding benefits, and you will work with the dynamic and well-respected litigation lawyers in the litigation practice group.
This firm has one of the world’s most robust integrated legal practices, with 45 offices worldwide. The firm is renowned for its local connections and global influence, delivering comprehensive legal services worldwide.
The firm seeks an experienced Legal Secretary to join their litigation Practice Group in the Atlanta office. Please have 5+ years of legal secretary experience in a law firm or legal department of a professional services firm.
You will assist The Atlanta is seeking a talented Executive Legal Secretary to provide legal and administrative support to attorneys across multiple practice groups.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Draft, revise, and format legal documents, correspondence, memoranda, and e-mail
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing expense reports, check requests, client invoices, and time entries, as requested
- E-filing in the State and Federal courts
- Maintaining and managing client files
- Maintaining attorneys’ calendars and scheduling appointments
- Initiating communication and responding to client inquiries
- Coordinating client meetings, travel arrangements (domestic and international), and conferences
- Performing general administrative tasks of filing, mailing, answering phone calls, and greeting clients
- Working cooperatively with staff, paralegals, and lawyers
- Maintaining proficiency with office procedures and staying current with Firm technology
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or at least three years of legal secretarial experience in a law firm
- Ability to type, read and write to proofread and perform initial input and revisions to legal documents, correspondence, memoranda, and email
- 60 wpm typing
- Solid litigation and e-filing experience in state and federal courts
- Good working knowledge of document management systems (iManage) or other legal document management systems
- Computer proficiency in Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Basic technological and research skills.
37.5-hour workweek, very stable and growing, fantastic healthcare benefits, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 21 days PTO, ten holidays, 401k, and a very social, open, diverse firm culture,