Location: Hackensack, NJ
9-5:30 with a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely.
Salary- $65,000 – $75,000 with paid overtime and bonus
A very open, social, casual, and happy firm culture with everyone on a first-name basis
Bring your legal experience and A-game to this historic, large, stable national law firm.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for assisting lawyers in all aspects of the Litigation Department’s caseloads
- Organization and maintenance of court materials; drafting and filing pleadings, motions, and other court documents
- Preparation of correspondence, memoranda, discovery, and other communications with minimal supervision
- Management of docket, matter dates, and deadlines
- Deposition digesting and preparation; and coordination of deposition, hearing, motion, and trial preparation
- Assist with and coordinate paper and electronic discovery process, including identifying potentially relevant electronically stored information (“ESI”)
- draft and issue legal hold notices
- coordinate with clients to identify, preserve, and collect relevant sources of ESI and paper discovery; and assist with processing, reviewing, and coding ESI
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 3+ years of law firm litigation paralegal experience
- Knowledge of and ability to electronically file (CM/ECF) pleadings required
- Candidates must be highly organized and possess the ability to prioritize, be a team player, and have excellent written and verbal skills
- College degree and/or paralegal certificate required
- Strong working knowledge of MSOffice (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Relativity, and Concordance required
- Knowledge of iManage is a plus
The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits that include Medical, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD, 401k, ample PTO, in-office social events, growth, learning and so much more
Comments are closed.