Office Operations Coordinator – Charlotte, NC
Work for an incredible manager and team!
Up to $75,000 depending on years of experience with growth, paid OT, and incredible benefits.
Hybrid work model of 3 days in the office and 2 days remote in the Charlotte, NC Office
8:30-5 or 9-5:30 with an hour lunch break
This award-winning international firm with offices in all major business centers worldwide seeks an office operations coordinator who loves working with team members whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness, and adaptability.
If you enjoy working with team meers whose defining characteristics are achievement, initiative, professionalism, responsiveness, and adaptability. Then you may be the person we are seeking to join our Office Services Department in our Charlotte office as an Office Services Coordinator.
The Office Services Coordinator provides the Charlotte office with a high level of administrative, organizational, and customer service support. You will work closely with the Director of Administration – U.S. South and the HR/ADR Manager and adhere to firm policies and procedures while performing this position’s responsibilities.
- Prepare for the arrival of new attorneys and business services personnel, including facilitating building access registration and issuance of building keycard, new office or workspace set-up, coordination of firm-issued equipment with IT, installation of new hire’s nameplate, and providing new hires with a tour of office on their first day in the office
- Work with Director of Administration on identifying office or workspace locations for new attorneys and business services personnel
- Assign visitor offices and confirms the office is ready for use (clean, nameplate installed and equipped, as appropriate). Register all visitors with building DataWatch system, greets them upon arrival, and provides loaner keycard
- Maintain office keycard system, ensuring cards are activated and deactivated. Programs loaner keycards and maintain logs to ensure keycards are returned. Follows up when needed to track down loaner cards
- Primarily responsible for coordinating office social events such as breakfasts, lunches, and special events in the office
- Coordinate with Director of Administration on any outside dinners or events as needed, including annual holiday party and summer event
- Receive, track, and follow up as necessary on all service calls placed by personnel related to facilities and operations. Work with building Housekeeping Manager on special cleaning requests including carpet cleaning, disinfecting, and out of the ordinary cleaning, follows up as appropriate to ensure completion
- Oversee the team stocking of conference rooms
- Engage with new and current staff to conduct ergonomic reviews and follows up to make sure all corrective measures are implemented promptly
- Purchase all ergonomic equipment, retains inventory and maintains certification as Evaluator
- Recruit emergency safety teams meers, coordinate fire safety team training and evacuation drills with building management
- Work with Director of Administration to maintain Business Continuity documentation
- Maintain a key role in the office’s emergency procedures; interacts and coordinates with building security on all on-site incidents and 911 emergency calls
- Manage parking pass list and coordinates access with building garage and firm personnel
- Assist with the purchase and delivery of office furniture
- Oversee all interoffice moves
- Maintain office vendor list including Certificate of Insurance on file with the building and vendor vaccination status for vendors working in our office space
- Coordinate directly with attorneys and staff, and outside vendors to arrange repairs and maintenance relative to office furnishings, fixtures, equipment, and building spaces, including HVAC units in the IT server room
- Maintain employee listing by practice
- Maintain Charlotte office art inventory
- Review and process day to day vendor invoices as appropriate
- Perform periodic floor inspections to identify areas needing repair and attention
- Perform other duties as assigned or required to meet Firm goals and objectives
- High School or GED is required, and a Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2+ years of previous administrative or customer service experience is required
- Previous work experience in a legal or professional services environment is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required
- Certified Office Ergonomics Evaluator is preferred
- Knowledge of automated conference room booking software is preferred
- Experience utilizing cardholder access database is preferred
They offer an excellent salary of up to $75,000 based on education, skills, and years of experience. Comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, back-up childcare and eldercare, generous vacation and personal/sick plan, discretionary bonus, and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call Brian Steffan at 703.944.5697