Paralegal – Business Immigration
Location: Greenville, SC, but you can work out of the Columbia, SC, Charlotte, NC, or Miami, FL offices.
5 days a week in the office, no hybrid or remote option
1650 Billable hours requirement
Salary up to $80,000 with incredible benefits and paid overtime.
This AMLAW 100 national law firm with 25 offices across the US seeks a Paralegal for its Greenville or Columbia, DC or Charlotte, NC or Miami, FL offices to work with attorneys on the immigration team and work in business PERM immigration. Join this amazing team of lawyers and grow your career!
- The ability to perform a full range of business immigration paralegal tasks from case inception through case closure
- You will support attorneys, paralegals, and project assistants
- You will be tasked with various projects in this role, including assisting with NIV/IV filings for business immigration cases. Throughout the day, you will prepare petitions and application packages for review, organize and maintain accurate records in the immigration management system, and perform statutory, regulatory, case law, and public records research to understand legal requirements that apply to specific cases.
- Experience with e-Filing
- Ability to conduct research using various research tools, including the Internet, PACER, Westlaw, and Courtlink.
- A minimum of 2+ years of business immigration experience in a law firm, and an understanding of a paralegal’s role in the immigration life cycle
- 2 or 4-year degree and a paralegal certificate; however, work experience may be substituted for education.
- Ability to conduct research using various research tools, including the Internet and Westlaw.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to meet business needs.
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, 401k, 20 days PTO, and so much more!