Privacy & Data Security Associate Attorney
Chicago, IL, 3 blocks from Union Station
Are you looking for a dynamic and inclusive culture?
Do you want your work to matter?
Are you focused on a path to partnership with multiple mentoring opportunities?
A collaborative office with many resources and exposure to large clients is substantive work.
The firm believes in work-life for its team and offers a hybrid work model of 3 days in and 2 days remote.
1850 billable hours requirement (with firm accredited hours and pro-bono hours).
$125,000-$200,000 with a yearly raise/ bonus and free parking.
This nationally ranked full-service law firm with 15 offices across the US seeks a 2-5 year associate with solid privacy and data security experience in a law firm or legal department.
- You will be working on HIPAA, breach response, and other federal and state health privacy laws
- You will be working with privacy and data security compliance counseling, risk management, and class action litigation (including GDPR, CCPA, GLBA, FCRA, CFBA, and other data protection and privacy laws)
- 2-5 years of experience with Privacy & Data Security
- Knowledge of HIPAA, breach response, and other federal and state health privacy laws
- Knowledge and understanding of privacy and data security compliance counseling, risk management, and class action litigation (including familiarity with GDPR, CCPA, GLBA, FCRA, CFBA, and other data protection and privacy laws)
- CIPP certification required or must be obtained within one year of hire
- Active admission to bar required, Illinois admission or ability to waive into Illinois preferred
Health, dental, life and vision plans, health and dependent care reimbursement programs and tax-saving opportunities, technology and transportation stipends, paid time off, and associates may earn credit for approved Pro Bono and Practice Development projects, business casual dress, alternative work schedules, a Parental Leave policy and an Employee Assistance Plan for employees and their family members which offers seminars covering eldercare, parenting, financial planning, stress, and time management.
Comments are closed.