Remote AWS Security Architect
Work from anywhere. This position is 100% remote with full benefits
Up to $190,000 with incredible growth, work, and benefits
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor that provides migration, networking, computing, and security for hybrid cloud environments with cutting-edge contracts all over the country seeks an AWS Security Architect who is ready for the next step in their career.
The firm is responsible for internal and customer operations facing data centers and services like storage, compute backup, and network. The Cloud Network Delivery unit, as part of Cloud Infrastructure Services, supports the client’s global network infrastructure, including the local as well as the wide-area networks.
As an AWS Security Architect, you will work with an existing team. This individual will be focused on Database/Data Architecture/BI, DevOps, Tools Integration with AWS, and IAM/SG/NACL Management. Other Responsibilities:
- Drive Security Controls with common information security standards such as: NIST CSF, SOX, SOC2, FEDRAMP, and CIS Controls
- Lead the design of security controls for business solutions including the design of application-level access and entitlement management, data tenancy and isolation, encryption, and logging
- 7-9 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in Information Security and Architecture designing Secure architecture patterns utilizing numerous AWS native services
- Expertise in Database and Management technologies including both relational and NoSQL DBs. Expertise in AWS Data Migration Service and Test Data management framework including encyption, masking, data and database migration
- Skilled in AWS IAM, Security, Account structures, networks, Storage, Compute, CI/CD
- Experience with data Migration (DMS service) , encryption and Masking
- Microservices architecture
- Experience with managing security with SaaS providers
- Strong background in cyber security controls frameworks and regulatory requirements including NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, CSA CCM, SOX, and Privacy regulations
- Skilled in Identity and Secrets Management
- Skilled in DEVOPS & CI/CD framework and tools
- Skilled in Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, development, and networking platforms
- Skilled in LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Skilled in Active Directory
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
- Experience using JIRA
Competitive Salary UP TO $190,000 depending on technical skills, experience, education and certificates
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. The firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.