Network Engineer with a Secret Clearance
You can be based anywhere in the United States. Remote with 50% + or – Domestic travel to air force bases throughout the US.
incredible growth, work, and benefits
You must have a current DoD Secret Clearance and be willing and able to travel 50% of the time.
Salary is up to $150,000
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor provides migration, networking, computing, and security for hybrid cloud environments with cutting-edge contracts nationwide. It seeks a Network Engineer who can be based anywhere in the US but has to be willing and able to travel 50% of the time,
You will support a client’s network components (WAN and LAN) for private/hybrid/public cloud configurations, migrations, patterns, and practices.
- Assess the feasibility of migrating customer solutions from and/or integrating with the customer’s non-Microsoft platforms.
- Professionally represent clients in challenging environments and customer situations.
- 5-7+ years of experience providing network consulting, design, and engineering services to federal government customers.
- 5+ years of experience supporting the network component (WAN and LAN) for private/hybrid/public cloud configurations, migrations, patterns, and practices.
- Cloud networking consulting, design, implementation, and sustainment experience.
- Multi-Vendor Firewall Solutions: PaloAlto, Fortigate, Checkpoint, Cisco
- Multi-vendor web application firewall solutions: F5, Citrix, Imperva, Fortinet, Barracuda
- Routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS
- WAN services: dark fiber and lit wave, MPLS, Metro Ethernet, CWDM, DWDM
- EVPN VXLAN
- One or more of the following scripting skills: Python, Ruby, Perl, JSON, Ansible, Terraform
- Strong confidence, teamwork, ability to lead, promotes collaboration.
- Proven experience designing and implementing cloud technologies in large scale enterprises.
- Technical and consulting knowledge of Unix/Linux, Kubernetes/Containerization and Microsoft Azure Infrastructure services.
- Ability to design, create, and deliver to solution frameworks.
- Experience giving presentations to executive audiences and linking technical solutions to business outcomes.
- Azure ExpressRoute (including ExpressRoute Direct and Global Reach)
- Azure virtual network constructs: VNets, Subnets, Network Security Groups (NSGs), Azure Virtual WAN
- Must have an active U.S. Government DoD Secret Clearance or higher.
- Must be willing to travel frequently (Up to 50%)
What they offer you:
As part of the team and company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. In addition, we offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits, such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan
Comments are closed.