Senior Cloud Engineer with TS Clearance
You must have a DoD Top secret or higher clearance, or if your TS clearance lapsed in the past year, the firm could reinstate it.
Location: Tampa, FL. The firm will pay relocation costs.
Salary up to $175,000 and incredible benefits
Substantive and cutting-edge work and fantastic management
Are you ready to take the next steps in your career as a Senior Cloud Engineer?
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. The firm’s success can be attributed to its deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft, and others. Additionally, they take pride in taking care of our employees. They are looking for an onsite Senior Cloud Engineer with a TS clearance to join their team in Tampa, FL.
You will be responsible for providing Resident Architect Services to include:
- Assist with reviewing deployment patterns on AWS services, specifically focusing on platform architecture.
- Provide best practices for architecture on AWS services.
- Assist with reviewing current architecture, dependencies, and operational requirements with the intent of providing optimization recommendations (as required)
- Share AWS general best practices related to AWS security, risk, and compliance related to the Customer’s Authority to Operation (ATO) and Risk management Framework (RMF)
- Assist with application migration.
- Assist with AWS Cloud infrastructure (Automation and Infrastructure as Code (IAC))
- Assist with data analytics, including artificial intelligence and machine learning on AWS.
- Assist with DevSecOps development and support.
- Assist with creating an intake process to onboard new users to the platform.
- Assist with designing and reviewing Service Control Policies (SCPs) and include reference architectures and AWS general best practices applicable.
- Assist with automating account creation – commercial and GovCloud
- Assist with automating and configuring VPC flow logs.
- Assist with review of AWS Single Sign On
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You must be within driving distance of Tampa, FL, and willing to work onsite 5 days a week.
- You must possess an active DoD Top Secret clearance or higher.
- 12+ years of IT experience
- 5-10 years of cloud engineering experience
- Skilled in DevSecOps, AWS Cloud Infrastructure, and GovCloud
About the Firm:
- We believe our people should work independently, but we value teamwork.
- We offer performance appraisals regularly, so you can look forward to advancing your career.
- We offer a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
- We offer a “NO-Jerk zone” where kindness, respect, and camaraderie are key.
- We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth.
- You will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates.
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits, such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.