Senior Network Architect with a Top-Secret Clearance
Location: Lorton, VA, 3 days a week onsite with full benefits
Unique work schedule will be a rotating schedule with three 12-hour days a week.
incredible growth, work, and benefits
You must have a current DoD Top-Secret Clearance
Salary is up to $180,000
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor provides migration, networking, computing, and security for hybrid cloud environments with cutting-edge contracts nationwide. It seeks a Senior Network Architect to join its team in Lorton, Virginia.
You will be responsible for the technical success of the program and lead technical and architectural design discussions across all functional teams.
- You will participate in regular architectural review and design sessions with NOC and SOC teams.
- Provide documents and distribute O&M lessons learned to the wider team.
- Responsible for changes made to the infrastructure and participating in change reviews with appropriate stakeholders.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Skilled with Azure Networking
- Skilled with complex LAN/WAN support
- Skilled with system and network design
- Familiarity with ITSM/ITIL practices
- Azure certified administrator (AZ-104) certification
- Familiarity with 128T Session Smart Routers, Cisco ASR 9006, and Catalyst 9500 switches
- Must be within driving distance of Lorton, VA, and willing to work onsite.
- Must possess an active Top-Secret clearance or above.
- Must achieve DOD 8570 IAT Level 2 or greater within six months of hire.
What they offer you:
As part of the team and company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. In addition, we offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits, such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan
Comments are closed.