Senior Systems Engineer – DevSecOps with a DoD Secret Security Clearance
Work onsite with a fantastic team and you must be within driving distance of Boulder, Colorado
This is a full-time permanent W-2 position with incredible benefits, learning, and growth.
Competitive salary up to $175,000
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor that is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. The firm’s success can be attributed to its deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft, and others. They are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer – DevSecOps to join their award-winning team. You will be tasked with assisting in the development and administration of new cloud-based satellite ground systems deployed system in the AWS C2S environment. The team this individual will join is realizing the architecture for products such as command and control, mission planning, mission data processing, and satellite simulation in the cloud.
- 7-9 years of relevant experience with DevSecOps
- Skills in Windows and Linux System Administration, AWS Cloud Resources, Troubleshooting, User Account Maintenance, and IT System Security Standards
- Detailed knowledge of Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure)
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD Pipeline design and implementation
- Deep knowledge of Software Development Processes
- Deep knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Helm, Terraform, or Ansible)
- ELK stack (or similar)
- 7+ years of experience with DevSecOps
- Must be within driving distance of Boulder, Colorado, and willing to work on-site
- Must possess an active DoD Secret Clearance or above
- You must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
About the Firm:
- We believe our people should work independently, but also value teamwork.
- We offer performance appraisals regularly, so you can look forward to advancing your career.
- We offer a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
- We offer a “NO-Jerk zone” where kindness, respect, and camaraderie are key
- We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth.
- You will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates.
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.