Technical Systems Solution Specialist IV
Work onsite 5 days a week in Herndon, VA in a Covid safe office with all safety protocols.
A TS/SCI with a Full Scope Poly Clearance is required
Incredible opportunity with a World Leader in Technology
Perfect job for former military or an individual with a high-level security clearance
This is a full-time permanent W-2 position with full benefits working on a long-term contract. The firm values long-term employees and will always have work for you!
Up to $190,000!
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor with cutting-edge contracts throughout the USA seeks a Technical Systems Solution Specialist IV with an active DoD TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly clearance.
You will be responsible for provisioning and implementation of cloud-based systems and applications. Participates in design, build, test and workload migration phases of cloud-based systems and applications. Provide technical support and analysis of infrastructure and environments. Assists in testing, training, and preparation for operations. Roles may include System Analyst, Programmer, Developer, Designer, Tester.
Required skills and Experience:
- US Citizen with TS/SCI security clearance and Full-Scope Polygraph.
- Experience with network architecture, security, application and database software installation and maintenance.
- Experience configuring, automating, provisioning, monitoring, and managing/reporting compliance for software, hardware networks, communications circuits, storage, and backup/recovery in an agile environment.
- Experience using one or more of the following: Citrix, VMware, Linux, Shell Scripting, open source hosting tools, Cisco Networking, provisioning and deploying software. Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with Open Source tools including Mongo, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Kibana, NodeRED, and Docker Containers; experience with monitoring and management software (e.g. Splunk, Nagios, HP/Dell/ Hitachi).
- Experience developing software and deploying hardware, with a specialty in automating the production and deployment of software in a large enterprise.
- Interest in national security. Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 7 years of experience. Emerging authority who applies extensive technical experience. Develops technical solutions to complex problems. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance and pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree that is related to your job for career advancement, and the firm will pay for I.T. training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. In addition, the firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.