Trusts & Estates Legal Administrative Assistant
You can work in Hackensack, NJ, or Manhattan, NY
9-5:30 with a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely.
Salary- $65,000 – $75,000 with paid overtime and bonus
A very open, social, casual, and happy firm culture with everyone on a first-name basis
Bring your legal experience and A-game to this historic, large, stable national law firm.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Experience with general probate procedures (including, but not limited to, document drafting and filing, etc.)
- Communication with clients, probate clerks, and other professionals
- Drafting of initial estate administration documents, assisting with asset valuations, transfers, and redemptions, collection of cash accounts, marshaling of assets, assistance with preparation of estate tax returns
- Drafting of distribution documents and overall general assistance to trust and estate attorneys and paralegals in all other basic aspects of estate and trust administration
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- You must possess excellent communication skills and type 50-60 wpm
- You must have solid skills in MS Office and legal technology
- You must be highly organized and be a team player
- You must have 2+ years of Trusts and estates experience in a law firm
The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits that include Medical, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD, 401k, ample PTO, in-office social events, growth, learning and so much more
Comments are closed.