Will-Train Attorney Recruitment Administrative Assistant
Washington, DC, 1 block from Metro
Rare 35-hour work week! This position is a Hybrid schedule.
$60,000 – $64,000 with paid overtime and bonus
One of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms with offices worldwide seeks a hard-working will-train attorney recruitment administrative assistant to join their busy attorney recruitment department.
You will provide administrative and secretarial support for the Attorney Recruiting department.
- Provide administrative support including, but not limited to, telephone and receptionist services, logistical arrangements for meetings, maintaining calendars, and distribution of department mail.
- Prepare correspondence, documents, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Maintain department files, central index of recruitment files, records, calendars, and time records.
- Process invoices, check requests, and expense reports by confirming the accuracy of the reports and ensuring that supporting documentation is attached before forwarding the documents for signature.
- Coordinate conference rooms, including logistics for food and room set-up.
- Compile documents for Hiring Committee meetings, prepares agenda, and coordinate logistics for meetings weekly.
- Assist with planning summer associate and attorney events.
- Track RSVPs and creates name badges for events.
- Assist with the arrival, departure, and orientation of attorneys (judicial clerks, new associates) and summer associates (e.g., welcome/acceptance letters, forms, welcome packets, updating Attorney Manual, processing moving expenses, etc.), including office tours.
- Assist with administrative duties for fall hiring season, including Lawcruit data entry (applicants, write-in resumes, scheduling), office tours, and review DC Hire mailbox.
- Assist with supporting the DC Office’s diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Solid knowledge of computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel) with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Demonstrate close attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team.
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of administrative or secretarial experience.
- 35-hour workweek
- The overall well-being of their team is important, and generous benefits help you achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- Competitive salaries and year-end discretionary bonuses.
- Comprehensive health care (medical, dental, vision), savings plan/401(k), and voluntary benefits.
- Generous paid time off – 21 paid days your first year/ 29 paid days off after your first year/ 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid leave options, including parental.
- In-classroom, remote, and on-demand learning and professional development opportunities.
- Robust well-being classes and programs.
- Opportunities to give back and make an impact in local communities.
Comments are closed.