Senior Legal Secretary – Assistant
Baltimore, MD location
9-5 with some paid overtime
Hybrid work model of 3/2, and you must be vaccinated.
Come work for one of the most prestigious, growing, and award-winning law firms with 7 offices on the East Coast, supporting the firm’s managing partner/COB.
This is a highly visible position supporting firm leadership and requires someone who understands a high-level executive’s needs.
Up to $85,000 with incredible benefits
- Maintain the calendar of the Chairman
- Schedule Board, Shareholder, and Practice Group Leader meetings
- Prepare materials in advance of all meetings
- Ensures minutes from meetings are signed and properly filed
- Maintain committee member lists for committees and affinity groups of the firm
- Provide administrative support to the Black Business Initiative of the firm
- Coordinate with administrative departments as needed
- Will work closely with the COO, General Counsel, and Practice Group Leaders
- 5 years of legal secretarial or legal AA experience in a law firm or professional services firm supporting senior partners or management
- Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 60 wpm typing
- A to be very confidential and discreet
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, Flex-spending, EAP, Health savings, commuter benefits, Parental Leave, 401k, Ample PTO and holidays.
Comments are closed.