Fully Remote Inprotech IPPMS Programmer (Manager)
Fully remote with a rare need to be in an office. You must live within driving distance of DC, NYC, Atlanta, San Francisco, Tampa, Phoenix, Houston, Dallas, Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dallas/ Ft Worth, Palo Alto, Miami, Los Angeles, Denver
Up to $150,000 with outstanding benefits and work with the greatest IP attorneys, staff, and directors in the IP world.
This firm has one of the world’s strongest integrated legal practices, with 45 offices throughout the world. The firm is renowned for its local connections and global influence, delivering comprehensive legal services across the world.
Are you a SME in the use and delivery of Inprotech IPPMS (Intellectual Property Management Systems)? Do you want to be fully remote? Do you want to work with the best in the industry? Do you want to make difference in your job and be part of an incredible team? If so, this is the job for you as the Improtech Manager to join the Intellectual Property and Technology team.
You will be responsible for the management of the firm’s global based Inprotech system in its entirety. Management responsibilities of Inprotech will include in part, assessment of IP needs, planning, development and maintenance of events, workflows, screen designer, name records, case data comparison tools, document generation planning, country law updates, and future development, with subsequent testing and implementation of the various complex components of the Inprotech system. Coordinate and manage data import and export transition of data. Maintain and manage client access portals. Development of online firm and client training materials. System maintenance and management to include review, testing and implementation of law updates and system application upgrades and functional changes.
- 8+ years of IP support experience in a law firm or legal environment.
• 5+ years of experience with and comprehensive understanding of Inprotech system, to include programming and maintenance.
• Thorough understanding of prosecution procedures domestic/international patent, design, trademark, and contentious (opposition, cancellation proceedings) matters.
• Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making and project management skills.
• Strong focus on client service and responsiveness.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and demands and work under tight deadlines.
• Interactive skillsets to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Self-starter to manage priorities, meet deadlines, and collaborate with team members across the firm.
37.5-hour workweek, close to Foggy Bottom Metro, very stable and growing, fantastic healthcare benefits, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 21 days PTO, 10 holidays, 401k, and a very social fun firm culture, even working remotely.
Comments are closed.