IBM Watson Computing SME with an active TS SCI Security Clearance
Work onsite with a fantastic team in McLean, VA; you must be within driving distance of, OR willing to relocate (with firm assistance) to the DC area, AND ready to work onsite.
You will work in a SCIF 5 days a week. This full-time permanent W-2 position has incredible benefits, learning, and growth.
A very competitive salary of up to $143,000 with a Bonus
This International employee-focused State-of-the-Art Government Contractor is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. The firm’s success can be attributed to its deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft, and others. Additionally, they take pride in taking care of our employees. They are looking for an IBM Watson Computing SME, ready for the next steps in your career as an IBM Watson Computing SME.
You will help educate teams on the fundamentals of IBM Watson Computing. You will work with world-class experts to develop requirements for IBM Watson Computing, including facility, refrigeration, and circuitry requirements. This position is entirely onsite in McLean, VA.
- Familiarity with IBM Watson Computing Refrigeration Concepts and Hardware, Quantum Gates, Measurement Interfaces
- Familiarity with decoherence mechanisms, physics-based simulation, analog, and digital electronics, computer simulations, and dilution refrigerator operation desired
- Experience with RSFQ, memory, Cadence, mask layout, multilevel circuit design, design verification, and superconducting fabrication desired – Familiarity with superconducting qubits, quantum computing, and classical computer science desired
- Experience/Understanding of quantum computing hardware limitations such as Isolation, Signal Control, Quantum Error Correction (QEC approaches), Quantum Registers, Quantum Reversible Gates, Superconducting materials
- Must be willing to work onsite. NO remote option
- Must possess an active US Government TS/SCI Clearance or above
- Must possess a BA in Electronic, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a closely related technical discipline
- 10 + years of relevant experience with two years of leadership experience
What is Important to Us:
- You are an excellent communicator in writing and speaking.
- You can work independently but also value teamwork.
- Your problem-solving skills are excellent.
- You are looking for a job where performance appraisals occur regularly, and you look forward to advancing your career.
- You seek a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
What we offer you:
About the Firm:
- We believe our people should work independently and value teamwork.
- We offer performance appraisals regularly, so you can look forward to advancing your career.
- We offer a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
- We offer a “NO-Jerk zone” where kindness, respect, and camaraderie are key
- We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth.
- You will be part of a virtue-centered team that values their work and teammates.
The firm offers extensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance, pays 80% of the premiums, free life insurance, STD/LTD, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment & Worker’s Compensation. A 401(k) Retirement Plan, an annual Performance/Profit-Sharing bonus program, and a stock incentive plan.
The firm offers tuition reimbursement per calendar year for eligible fees and expenses of a degree related to your job for career advancement. In addition, the firm will pay for IT training as required and offers a bonus program for certifications achieved while at the firm.
PTO is 120 hours (15 days) per year plus nine company holidays.
The firm offers other unique benefits, such as affordable Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection services. The firm provides a monthly phone and Internet allowance, plus a company laptop and service plan.
Comments are closed.