Baltimore, MD location
9-5 with some paid overtime
Hybrid work model of 3/2, and you must be vaccinated.
Come work for one of the most prestigious, growing, and award-winning law firms with 7 East Coast offices supporting the firm’s fantastic attorneys.
Up to $80,000 with incredible benefits
You’ll provide a high level of administrative support and assistance to a busy team of corporate legal professionals. This position requires a proactive team player with a “can do” attitude as no two days will be the same. You’ll perform tasks such as scheduling meetings, maintaining attorney calendars, attorney time entry, new client intake, file maintenance, document editing, and formatting, regulatory agency filings, assisting with transactional services and deal closings, travel coordination, expense reimbursement, and monthly client billing.
- 3+ years as a legal secretary, legal AA, legal assistant, or paralegal in a law firm
- A high school diploma and an AA or BA degree are highly desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), a stronghold on technology, and the ability to thoroughly proofread is a must.
- Experience with a document management system, billing software, and time entry program.
- Electronic docket filing experience is strongly preferred.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, Flex-spending, EAP, Health savings, commuter benefits, Parental Leave, 401k, Ample PTO, and holidays.