Litigation Paralegal – Insurance Defense
San Diego, CA
Onsite/ 37.5 hours per week (9-5:30 with paid overtime when needed
Onsite 5 days a week. WELCOME BACK!
This incredible firm is ranked among the top 200 law firms in the country. This leading defense litigation firm seeks a professional and responsible litigation paralegal with 3+ years of litigation experience to join their diverse, progressive, and caring San Diego Office.
Salary: up to $85,000 with incredible benefits
- Bachelor’s degree required; a paralegal Certificate preferred
- Must have 3+ years Litigation experience
- Knowledge of litigation (e-filings) and trial procedures, and federal and state court procedures and rules
- Must know Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience working with a document management system
- Strong interpersonal relationship skill
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to integrate into a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Work well under pressure, remain flexible, be proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of litigation paralegal experience
- Insurance defense experience is a plus
- Experience with drafting subpoenas and creating logs for records received.
- Contact outside sources to retrieve information and review and analyze same
- Search and retrieve information from court-related databases as well as other online sources for case information
- Organize materials needed for expert witness review
- Review, analyze and organize document productions by opposing parties and co-defendants
- Summarize transcripts and organize key documents
- Prepare and organize materials needed for expert witness review
- Manage documents and maintain organized case files
- 12 Vacation days year 1, after year 1, 22 vacation days per year, after year 3, 27 vacation days per year
- 8 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (company match)
- Commuter Benefit Plans
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans and much more
Comments are closed.