Fully Remote Inprotech Manager
Fully remote with a rare need to be in an office. It would be best if you lived within driving distance of DC, NYC, Atlanta, San Francisco, Tampa, Phoenix, Houston, Dallas, Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dallas/ Ft Worth, Palo Alto, Miami, Los Angeles, or Denver
Up to $150,000 with outstanding benefits and work with the IP world’s greatest IP attorneys, staff, and directors. (IP experience or knowledge is not required)
This firm has one of the world’s strongest integrated legal practices, with 45 offices worldwide. The firm is renowned for its local connections and global influence, delivering comprehensive legal services worldwide seeks an Inprotech manager who would be managing the rules and workflows configured for their firm or potentially trying to integrate 3rd party tools with the software, maybe writing some SQL triggers/functions to export data.
Are you an SME in using and delivering Inprotech IPPMS (Intellectual Property Management Systems)? Do you want to be fully remote? Do you want to work with the best in the industry? Do you want a career path to an Administrator role? Do you want to make a difference in your job and be part of an incredible team? If so, this is your job as the Improtech programmer to join the Intellectual Property and Technology team.
You will be responsible for managing the firm’s global-based Inprotech system in its entirety. Management responsibilities of Inprotech will include, in part, assessment of IP needs, planning, development, and maintenance of events, workflows, screen designer, name records, case data comparison tools, document generation planning, country law updates, and future development, with subsequent testing and implementation of the various complex components of the Inprotech system. Coordinate and manage data import and export transition of data. Maintain and manage client access portals. Development of online firm and client training materials. System maintenance and management include reviewing, testing, and implementing law updates and system application upgrades and functional changes.
- 8+ years of programming, designing, developing and managing Inprotech and having experience in a law firm or legal environment or service provider of Inprotech.
- 5+ years of experience with and comprehensive understanding of Inprotech systems, including programming and maintenance.
- Thorough understanding of prosecution procedures domestic/international patent, design, trademark, and contentious (opposition, cancellation proceedings) matters.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, and project management skills.
- Strong focus on client service and responsiveness.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and demands and work under tight deadlines.
- Interactive skillsets to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter to manage priorities, meet deadlines, and collaborate with team members across the firm.
37.5-hour workweek, close to Foggy Bottom Metro, very stable and growing, fantastic healthcare benefits, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 21 days PTO, 10 holidays, 401k, and a very social, fun firm culture, even working remotely.
Please contact Brian Steffan at 703-944-5697 or firstname.lastname@example.org