Senior Account Executive
3+ years of BD/ Sales/ Management Consulting
Full-time, permanent, W-2 position
Highly competitive Salary offered based on experience, education and skills.
Washington, DC near Metro
Bachelor’s or related degrees
The firm is a solution focused company that provides Hardware, Software and professional services to the public sector and large enterprise organizations. They are a top notch, and rapidly growing, technology firm with three US offices, headquartered in Washington DC and have been in business for almost 20 years, providing solutions that enabled their clients to get the right information to the right person at the right time.
They are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join the Sales Department as a Sales Representative. This position will be based in Washington, DC and is responsible for Customer Targeting, Territory Planning, and executing Proactive customer and site visits for the purpose sales & marketing in a defined geographic area of a market and successful forecasting. You will gain experience interacting with clients at the highest level, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. They are looking for talent that is looking to grow!
You will be responsible for driving new business through local mid-market customers. As the Business Development Representative (BDR) this position is responsible for closing deals, generating pipeline and identifying prospects through cold calling, on the phone, in person, and through email. You will also be required to work with operations to ensure smooth installations. You should be skilled in understanding customer business needs via a methodical sales process. In addition, BDR must be able to demonstrate success in selling Shred Value to business owners and act as experts in the field of secure shredding.
- Ability to assess and identify customers’ current and potential Shredding needs. Ability to position company’s Shred offerings, highlighting areas of strength and competitive advantages.
- Responsible for the entire sales process including prospecting, appointment setting, presenting, follow up, and closing deals.
- Cold calling, on the phone, over email, and in person.
- Meeting sales quota on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Set up appointments over the phone, in person, and through email.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of firm’s complete shred offering, reporting, technology, competitors, and industry trends.
- Other duties to include, but not limited to periodic ride along on shred routes.
The firm offers great benefits, 401K Match, Paid time off, and Highly competitive salary